Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Being sick sucks!!! I have been sick since Friday night and nothing I do makes me feel any better. So im just going to have to sit here and deal with it. Last night we went to my parents house to get something and my dad said he was sick. We both have the same thing and got sick at the same time. So someone in the family must of given it to us somehow. I dont remember anyone being sick.

So a few nights ago I took out my contacts and there was a big chunk missing. There was also a little tare. So yesterday morning I call the eye place to see if I can get some contacts ordered. The girl that I talked to was obviously new. She had to put me on hold every time I asked a question so that she could ask the question to the lady sitting next to her. Well she had to call me back 3 times because she kept forgetting to get info from me. Well 5 min had passed and the phone rang again from that place. I answer it and it was another lady and she was like you "just called here ordering contacts right? I said yes and she goes well you were in here in August getting new contacts and you were supposed to come back in sept for a follow up visit." Well no one told me that I had to go back...so I had no idea. And she goes " The contacts we gave you were a 30 day trial pair. What happend to them?" Well...ive been wearing them since August because again, no one told me they only last 30 days. I am not used to soft contacts because ive always had hard ones. And then she says " We have 2 boxes of paid contacts sitting here waiting for you to have your follow up appt...can you come in today for that?" Sooo thats where I went yesterday. And I had to take the boys with me because it was such short notice I didnt find anyone to watch them. So I packed up backpacks for them both of fun things to do so they wouldnt be running around everywhere. They still did that, but it made them a little bit easier to manage. Since we were going over there at lunch time I decided that we would go to peter piper pizza for lunch. We only had a half hour to eat and play before my appt started. I was just sitting there and though...I need to get Tyler to come eat, he hasnt had anything to eat yet. So I go and look for him and hes not in his usual spot. So I walk all over the store and I still cant find him anywhere. Its about 10 min passed and I am about to start freaking out until Jacob goes...mommy I go in bathroom. So I said, good idea lets go look in the bathroom. So I had him go in the boys to see if he was in there, and he wasnt. So I went into the womens bathroom and right when I was about to walk in there I hear him crying. I open the door to see him in there just sitting down. He had gotten in there somehow and didnt know how to get out. It was so sad and im glad that he was ok. I was so scared that something had happend to him!!!

1 comment:

Haylee Gabrielle said...

I meant to comment earlier at work! I hope you are doing well now with your contacts!! :)

Sorry Jake got scared, poor kiddo!

Take care Brit and have a fab weekend. :) Love ya!