Monday, June 11, 2007

I know there are a few people who read this so I thought I would post on here. I am doing an online tupperware party through one of my friends. I know you guys are probably thinking, what is she doing?!??!?!?! But I really like doing these kinds of things. So if you have any interest in any tupperware stuff, check out the website and see if there is anything you would like to buy. I would appriciate anything that you can buy!! This is going for 14 days so there is still a little bit of time left. If you know someone who would be insteresting in buying just send me their email and ill send them a link to go shopping. This is all online so when you buy stuff it will go right to you. Thanks for your help everyone!!!

Here is the link http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/home

No comments: