Monday, May 26, 2008

I just wanted to write a quick post and say Happy Birthday to my brother MIKE!!!


Sorry mike, this is the only picture I have of you...haha.
Mike has been such a great big brother, and I really appriciate that. He has also been an even better unkie! My boys love him so much, expecially Tyler. Tyler has this special bond with Mike and its so sweet to see how much love he has for his unkie. And it is also great that we just live around the corner from them, so we can see them whenever we want. Every morning we would see unkie going to work when we would take Tom to work...and my boys would always yell "bye unkie have a good day" even when we wouldnt see him, they would still yell that. I know he could not hear them but it was still funny to hear them say that.
So Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you have a great day today.

No comments: