Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is really hard for me to post on here...but we need everyones prayers right now.

My sister, Shelly, was just diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. I just cant believe that someone in MY family has cancer. I have had grandparents and cousins have it. But when it hits one of your brothers or sisters or parents...it is a lot harder to take.

This has hit me very hard for some reason. But im trying to stay strong for my family. Which is why im on here. We need everyones prayers. We need you to pray so hard for her and her family. She has 5 little kids and they are so young and they dont need to go through this. We are all fasting for them on Sunday and if you could PLEASE do the same!! If you want to read her blog its http://www.bslomu7.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Brit, you know we have you in our prayers. I am sure it will work out for the best! Keep on keeping on!!!

Ranee said...

Britney~

You know me...reading people's blogs when I should be sleeping. I just wanted to tell you that I got a chance to check our Shelly's blog and that I will keep your whole family in prayers! Faith is an amazing thing! I honestly believe that we can move mountains if we have enough faith! I luv ya' and I'll talk to ya' soon!

Becky Rogers said...

I am glad that you would post about your sister. Thanks for letting everyone know so that we can all keep her in our prayers.