Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today is Tom's 27th birthday!! And in my mind it kind of starts the holiday/birthday season for us. Not only is Thanksgiving next week, but in december, we have 5 birthdays and Christmas. My sisters bday starts it all off in december. Then its my sister in law, and brother in law's bdays, and then the 23rd is my nephew's bday and the 28th is Tylers bday. So that month is crazy for us!! But it sure is fun.

Speaking of birthdays...I cant believe in almost a month my baby is going to be 3!!!! I dont even look at Tyler as being that old. To me, hes still my baby...and yes, I still baby him. I still cary him everywhere, like he cant walk or something haha. And hes not potty trained, or anywhere near it yet. I have tried and tried but he just wont do it. I am hoping that after he turns 3 it will be the magic time to potty train!

Happy Birthday Tom...we love ya!

5 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Age three was the magic number for potty training Bryson. He wouldn't do it before 3. But the week he turned 3 he totally wanted to do it. And, he learned it SO fast. He hasn't had an accident in forever. I love it.

Kyla said...

Good luck with potty training! I love this time of year too! It's the best! Have a fun b-day/holiday month!

Kyla said...

OH! I don't know if Jacob likes fish, but we found a new GF Resturant (they have a GF menu), called Bonefish, its' on Superstition Springs, we haven't tried it yet, but are going to soon!! Just thought to let ya know!

The Malone's said...

This is the time when the Malone Madness begins, its just too bad that its not in March to co-inside with March Madness.

Carlie said...

sounds hectic, yet fun and exciting all the while.