Ok so my cousin Katie tagged me on her blog. Sooo here I go!
Here are the rules:-Link to the person who tagged you.-Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.-Post the rules on your blog.-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.-Include links to their blogs.-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well ive not met 7 famous people...so I guess im going to have to do the 7 things about myself.
1. Growing up I always knew I would have a special needs sort of child. In elementary I was always helping out with the special needs class, in Jr High I was in a class that helped out the special needs there and ive always just had a love for these kids. I am so glad that my child is not severe as those that I have seen in school and through out my life. Its hard enough dealing with him as he is!
2. Right at this moment, my eyes hurt so bad. I just want to go back to sleep...haha.
3. I am so fed up with Public schools here and them not wanting to listen to me and ask me my opinion on everything. They think they know what is the best for my child when they really dont.
4. Right now, Jacob is mopping the whole kitchen floor...without being asked. I love that he loves to clean! And he does a good job too. I think hes OCD about things being clean and im far from that.
5. Ok this one might be a little emberassing...haha but I still sleep with a blanket my grandma made me a LONG time ago. It was the last blanket she made before she died and its very special to me. So I still sleep with it and I cant go to sleep unless I have it.
6. My house needs to be decorated so bad but I have no sence of decoration that I have no idea what to do or where to start (anyone wanna help me??? )
7. I dislike doing laundry. I dont like folding it, hanging it up, putting it in the washer/dryer..nothing about it. Right now I have 2 hampers full of laundry just sitting there and I keep putting it off as long as I can.
When I tag, I like it to have a theme...hehe. So the people I tag are all people I went to school with.
Ranee (Ok, so I didnt go to school with you but thats ok hehe)