Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Well I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I know that we sure did!! The kids had a great Christmas and they made out pretty well. My camera is out of commission right now so I'm going to try to get some pictures off of my video camera. We took a lot of video of Christmas so we wont ever forget it.

One great thing that happened this past week was that Jacob's therapy teacher said that she think he is FINALLY ready to go to school!! That has to be the best news Ive heard in a long time. So hopefully he will be good and ready to go in August when the new school year starts. He is going to a charter school that his therapy center is opening up starting next week so hopefully that will be the true test of how he will do. And I'm sure he will do great. He is so smart and is just soaking up all the info he can. He wants to learn all the time so I know this will be great for him.

Every Christmas Eve we have a little party with my dads side of the family. This year when we went, we were surprised to see my cousin Chelsea. She is in the Marines and stationed in Japan somewhere. Well she was there and it was so nice to see her. I think, from what they said, that she is going to be stationed in Yuma now so that's really nice. I am so proud of her and all that she is doing. She is not one that you would think would join the military but she did...and I think that's awesome!!

Friday is Tylers 3rd bday. We don't really have anything big planned for his special day. My sister Shelly will be here visiting and her little guy turned 3 on the 23rd so maybe we will celebrate both of their bdays together. We will probably just have cake and ice cream...nothing to big but im excited for him to be 3. And starting in the new year, he will be in my sunbeam class. I am not sure how I feel about that, but I guess time will tell. I think things will be fine and im excited to get a new class of kids. But I will sure miss my kids we have now. They are all 4 so they will be moving up.

Then on Saturday we are having a family reunion. Its my Grandma Johnson's 100th bday. She passed away 7 years ago (I think?) and I actually am kind of excited. I never really got to know a lot of my cousins on that side, so now that we are all grown up, it will be fun to see where everyone is. I know a lot of them are here in Arizona so I need to make a better effort to get to know them since there are a lot of them.

Well I guess that's it for us, for now. I will post again with some pictures of Christmas if I can get them up soon.

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Bryson gets to be a sunbeam in January too. I hope he does ok. I'm a little nervous.